Stay connected from takeoff to landing. Pole to Pole.
For those who are seeking global data and voice solutions, the LiveAero System has already created an impact in the aviation marketplace.
The LiveAero system is powered by the Iridium OpenPort AeroSM broadband service, leveraging Iridium’s worldwide network of 66 orbiting satellites to allow users to stay connected via Wi-Fi to their Smartphone, tablet or laptop from takeoff to landing and pole-to-pole anywhere in the world. LiveAero provides optimized speeds of up to 300kbps and features three independent phone lines, enabling simultaneous voice and data connectivity. This unique satellite configuration and antenna design allows the signal to be received under the rotor of the helicopter, thus allowing signal connection throughout the rotorcraft flight.
- Wi-Fi data for smartphones, tables and laptops
- Data channel with gateway optimized speeds of up to 300 kbps
- Competitive service rates
- Three channels of Iridium Worldwide Voice enable simultaneous voice and data connectivity
- Suited for both rotorcraft and fixed wing aircraft
- Upgradeable to Iridium NEXT’s Satellite Constellation
- 1000’s of similar Openport Maritime systems in use today
- STC’s completed for the Challenger 601-3A/3R, 604 and 605
- STC’s for the Agusta AW-139 and Sikorsky Helicopters under way with more to follow
Together with our partners IDG can offer the LiveAero system as a turn key installation for most rotor- and fixed wing aircrafts.