Honeywell JetWave MCS8000
Honeywell’s JetWave™ satellite communications terminals enable global connectivity via Inmarsat Aviation’s Global Xpress (GX) Ka-band network.
Designed to provide a consistent and outstanding high-speed connectivity experience for commercial and military users around the world via broadband data connectivity.
The multi-channel satellite (MCS) terminals share the same antenna controller, modem and router hardware, with a tail-mounted antenna; the MCS-8000 is available for the business aviation market and the MCS-8200 is available for the larger air transport market.
- Operates on Inmarsat Aviation’s GX Ka-band network, enabled by three satellites covering the globe (Polar regions excepted)
- True broadband connectivity, capable of speeds up to 50 Mbps
- Committed information rates provide the industry’s only data rate guarantee
- Service offered through industry-leading distribution partners
- Wide variety of service plans provides customers flexibility to select the plan/price best suited to their needs
- Service plan pricing remains constant throughout the contract period, enabling easier annual operating budget management and eliminating financial surprises
- Worldwide support through the vast network of distribution partners, Honeywell service centers and the Inmarsat ground network and product experts
More information on Jet ConneX air time services can be found here.
MCS-8000 Fuselage Antenna
MCS-8200 Tail Antenna